学会正直地领导, 有效沟通, and build and maintain thriving organizations and communities with a Certificate in 领导 and Ethics.
The Certificate in 领导 and Ethics provides students with an interdisciplinary approach to prepare to be moral leaders in today’s complex world, whether they are pursuing careers in business, 政府, 或非营利组织. Students can earn certification while pursuing their undergraduate degree,
在这个节目中, you will combine the analytical study of ethics with the communication skills required to be leaders in the modern workplace.
To complete the 12-hour Certificate in 领导 and Ethics students must complete two required courses and select two courses from a list of electives.
This Certificate will complement any major at the university. Since the Certificate requires only 12 hours to complete (4 courses), 本科生, 无论专业如何, will have the ability to add this certificate to their existing degree plan. It is a useful, mission driven and valuable addition to any major at the university.
Students will demonstrate competence in evaluating theories, 策略, and principles of ethical analysis.
Students will demonstrate competence in evaluating theories of leadership, including leader-mentor relationships, 动机, 团队合作, 权力, 信任, 和谈判.
- COMM 4316领导力
- One (1) upper division course in Ethics taught by the 哲学 Department, not including the ethics course the student uses to satisfy the 通识教育 Curriculum requirement. (Any 3000 or 4000 level course taught by the 哲学 Department with “Ethics” in the title or otherwise approved by the 哲学 Department Chair will fulfill this requirement.)
Elective Courses (students select two courses from the following list):
- COMM 2327 Organizational 沟通
- COMM 3339 Teams, Collaboration and 社区
- PHIL 4341指导阅读
- PHIL 4342高级研讨会
- MGMT 3334 Organizational Behavior
- BUSI 3324 The 艺术 and Science of Negotiation